The Morris Museum Director’s Circle is a group of art-loving, fun-loving friends who support the Museum at its core.
In conjunction with a dynamic Board of Directors and community leaders of Morristown, those belonging to the Director’s Circle help promote the Museum’s mission: celebrating art, science, history, and the performing arts by providing engaging exhibitions and programs, all of which are designed to excite the mind and promote cultural interests. They also help the Museum’s vision of education, entertaining, and inspiring diverse audiences of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds.
Your friendship makes a huge difference in the strength and vitality of this institution—be a part of the magic by joining today!
- Invitations to all VIP previews, receptions, and curator tours
- Exclusive access to the permanent collections and special exhibitions
- Visits to private and corporate collections, artist studios, and colleague museums
- Curator tour for 10 guests of any exhibition
- Tickets to select spotlight performances in the Bickford Theatre
- Quarterly e-updates from the Executive Director
- Recognition on our website and in our Entrance Pavilion
- Concierge service and top priority at events
- All benefits of the highest level of general membership
$2,500 ($2,100 is tax-deductible) and includes two adults in a household.
We are thankful to our Director’s Circle Members: Anne Aronovitch and Dick Eger
Molly and Kurt Borst
T. Carter and Susan T. Hagaman
Gerri and Michael Horn
Barry and Jenny Jaruzelski
Jeff and Penny Leman
Scott and Tina Leonard
Alan and Melanie Levitan
Paige B. and Nicky L’Hommedieu
Councilwoman JoAnn Neylan and Kevin Neylan
Richard and Jennifer Nolan
Sassona Norton and Ron Filler
Robert and Gemma Ricciardi
John and Alice Rubinstein
Nelson and Nancy Schaenen, Jr.
Darren and Harriet Schulman
Philip and Victoria Seskin
Edward and Susanne von der Linde
Richard and Mary Lee Watson
To join, or ask questions, contact:
Mira Prives, Director of Development
Image credit: Marble Organ Clock, c. 1805-1810, 16″h x 31.5″w x 12.5″ d. Attributed to Davrainville, Paris, France. Photograph by Jere Ryder, Conservator of the Murtogh D. Guiness Collection.