Dr. Suess Family Fun Day
Saturday, March 7, 2020, 11:00AM – 4:00PM
Early Access for Families with Disabilities at 10:00AM
Celebrate the 115th birthday of one of the most beloved children’s authors – Dr. Theodor Seuss Geisel.
- Meet the Cat in the Hat
- Photo Station
- Seuss Crafts
- Access to the Museum’s Exhibitions
- Aerosol:Graffiti | Street Art | New Jersey | Now
- Mega Model Trains – on view for this special Family Fun Day
- Murtogh D. Guinness Collection of Mechanical Musical Instruments and Automata
- Dinosaur Den
- Bickford Theatre Children’s Show (separate admission fee) at 11:00AM * and 1:30PM – Seussology
You know Thing 1 and Thing 2. Now you will meet Thing 3, Wild Thing and watch him cause all kinds of mayhem!
Purchase tickets online or call the Bickford Theatre Box Office at 973.971.3706.
*Sensory Friendly Performance – the environment and typical “rules of attendance” have been relaxed to accommodate individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities and the families and professionals who support them.