Presidents’ Day Vacation Workshop
Monday, February 17, 2020
11:00AM – 1:00PM
A day of fun awaits you as you celebrate Presidents’ Day at the Morris Museum!
- Learn more about Aerosol: Graffiti | Street Art | New Jersey | Now and what 12 artists have created right on the Museum’s walls.
- Join Claudia Lemmerz with Touch the Music as she presents a patriotic program with musical instruments.
- Drop in any time to build your own historic monument using KEVA™ planks.
- Our exhibitions which will be open from 11:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Aerosol: Graffiti | Street Art | New Jersey | Now
- The Adventures of Baron Von Steubon and Cromwell: A Kinetic Tale by David Bowman
- Everyday People: Mel Leipzig’s Figurative Realism
- Murtogh D. Guinness Collection of Mechanical Musical Instruments and Automata (Demonstration at 2:00PM – free with Museum Admission)
- Dinosaur Den
- Mega Model Trains and Railroad
- American Indian
- Rocks and Minerals
FREE with Museum Admission.
Image Top: Image by rjmcsorley from Pixabay