The Morris Museum presents
Lot of Strings Music Festival
Described by The New York TImes as a “Live Music Splendor in a Parking Lot”, the Morris Museum’s Lot of Strings Music Festival returns for a second season featuring the most acclaimed ensembles from members of Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, to Imani Winds, and Ethel. Once again the parking lot in New Jersey promises to be an epicenter of the classical music world!
Bring your own chairs and refreshments and enjoy live entertainment atop the Morris Museum’s elevated parking deck. 8’x8′ blocks are available for up to two patrons for just $50 for all concerts. Stunning sunsets, social distance, and glorious live music combine for a series of unforgettable evenings. All patrons are required to wear face masks except when eating or drinking in their own block.
Tickets will go on sale according to the following schedule:
- April 8 May concerts for Museum Members
- April 15 May concerts on sale to the general public
- April 22 June concerts for Museum Members
- April 29 June Concerts on sale to the general public
- May 20 July concerts for Museum Members
- May 27 July concerts on sale to the general public
- June 17 August concerts for Museum Members
- June 24 August concerts on sale to general public
- July 22 September concerts for Museum Members
- July 29 September concerts on sale to the general public
Buy a package of eight or more concerts and get early access seasonwide! All processing fees are waived for package buyers.
Groups that are purchasing five or more blocks for one performance will also have advance access and the option of having a designated pre-performance area to host a reception.
Lot of Strings Music Festival is made possible by the continued support of its founding donor, F. Gary Knapp.
BOX OFFICE 973.971.3706
On-line ticket sales end two hours prior to the start of a performance. Please call the Box Office at that time. Please also note that all sales are final.