Live Music returns to the Back Deck! After launching Jazz on the Back Deck, and Lot of Strings Music Festival in 2020, both return with full seasons of live music in our beautiful and safe setting!
Described by the New York Times as “Live Music Splendor in a Parking Lot”, the Back Deck has quickly become an epicenter for the best in live music in the Northeast. Bring your own chairs and refreshments and enjoy live entertainment atop the Morris Museum’s elevated parking deck. 8’x8′ blocks are available for up to two patrons for just $50 for all concerts. Stunning sunsets, social distance, and glorious live music combine for a series of unforgettable evenings. All patrons are required to wear face masks except when eating or drinking in their own block.
- April 8 May concerts for Museum Members
- April 15 May concerts on sale to the general public
- April 22 June concerts for Museum Members
- April 29 June Concerts on sale to the general public
- May 20 July concerts for Museum Members
- May 27 July concerts on sale to the general public
- June 17 August concerts for Museum Members
- June 24 August concerts on sale to general public
- July 22 September concerts for Museum Members
- July 29 September concerts on sale to the general public
On-line ticket sales end two hours prior to the start of a performance. Please call the Box Office at that time. Please also note that all sales are final.