Membership? Count me in!
Member Benefits include:
- Free admission all year round (including Family Fun Days)
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events like exhibition openings and curator-led tours
- Special discounts in our Museum Shop and on Bickford Theatre tickets
- Monthly insider updates
And much more!
Membership provides vital resources for the Museum’s exhibitions, education programs, and performances.
For more information about Membership:
SENIORS AND STUDENTS $45
- Free admission to the Morris Museum for one year
- Skip the line on our busiest days
- 10% discount on Shop purchases (20% discount during Member Appreciation Month)
- Invitations to members-only special events and opening receptions
- Exclusive discounts on trips, studio art classes, lectures, tickets to the Bickford Theatre, and more
- Monthly insider updates on Museum and Theatre programs, current and upcoming exhibitions, performances, and events
- Personalized membership card
All benefits of Individual level, plus:
- Free admission for two members in a household for one year
- Two personalized membership cards
All benefits of Dual level, plus:
- Free admission for two adults and three children (under 18) in a household for one year
- Complimentary admission to all Museum family-focused program days
- Priority access and free admission to Tot Tours
- Discounts on Children’s Theatre performances and birthday party programs
- Advanced notice about special family events
*For free admission for two adults and up to five children, the FAMILY/ GRANDFAMILY+ level is available for $90 (100% tax-deductible)
All benefits of Family level, plus:
- Reciprocal admission to 800+ museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM)
- Invitation to attend one annual curator-led tour and reception
- Two complimentary passes to a Tea and Treasures lecture (held monthly)
- Two guest passes for free Museum admission
($250 IS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE)
All benefits of Friend level, plus:
- Invitations to attend an additional curator led tour and reception
- Invitation to a special event during Member Appreciation Month
- Advance notice of Morris Museum signature events
- Four guest passes for free Museum admission
($480 IS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE)
All benefits of Partner level, plus:
• Invitations to all annual curator led tours and receptions
• Two tickets to a Main Stage performance at the Bickford Theatre
• Special gift annually
• Six guest passes for free Museum admission
NEW! INSIDER $1,000
All benefits of Advocate level, plus:
• Invitation to an exclusive event with senior Museum leadership
• Four tickets to a Main Stage performance at the Bickford Theatre
To engage at a leadership level, and learn about our Director’s Circle, please contact Mira Prives, Director of Development at 973.971.3705 or [email protected]
February is Member Appreciation Month!
Thank you for being our member! In celebration, we hope you’ll join us this February for Member Appreciation Month! Please accept these special opportunities as a token of our gratitude! And, while visiting, enjoy 20% off in our Shop all month long!
INSIDE THE BICKFORD THEATRE WITH CLEVELAND JOHNSON
Saturday, February 3, 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
Join Board Chair Gerri Horn as she interviews Executive Director Cleveland Johnson who will discuss his vision for the Museum. Guests will be encouraged to ask questions and engage with Cleveland after the formal presentation.
CHOCOLATE FAMILY FUN DAY (Members get early access!)
Saturday, February 10, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Make your trip to the Morris Museum extra sweet! Enjoy specialty chocolates from local vendors as you explore our galleries and exhibitions, and beat the crowds by arriving for Members’ Early Access at 10:00AM.
PAINT AND SIP NIGHT
Thursday, February 15, 6:00PM – 8:00 PM
$25 per person (Capacity: 25)
Create your own masterpiece at the Morris Museum! Participants will make their Valentine inspired creations while enjoying red and white wine options.
Friday, February 16, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Get exclusive access to this exciting Tot Tour! Educator Allison Ryan will lead a tour of our exhibits and facilitate a fun craft for participants to take home. For children age 2-5. For further information and to register visit http://morrismuseum.org/tot-tours/
Program for March 11 has been cancelled. The date will be rescheduled.
FREE (Capacity: 30)
Our resident historian, Emma Fredericks, will lead a tour of the Museum that explores the history of the Twin Oaks mansion, Frelinghuysen family, and Morris Museum. We will begin with tea and treats in the Dodge Room.
We hope you will join us!
Advanced Registration is required for all events. Please email [email protected] or call 973.971.3721 to reserve your tickets!