We ask that you delay your visit or do not come to the museum if you have had unprotected exposure to someone with Covid-19, are currently ill, or showing signs of Covid-19* such as:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
*This is not a comprehensive list; please review CDC guidelines
Masks are recommended for visitors but are not required.
Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry.
The Natural Science Resource Room will remain closed at this time.
Health and Safety
- Museum capacity is strictly monitored. Although timed reservations are no longer required, arriving guests may occasionally be asked to wait briefly until capacity limits allow admittance.
- Plexiglass screens at the front desk and gift shop serve as an additional barrier between staff and visitors.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Museum.
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning, especially frequently touched objects, surfaces, and high traffic areas.
- Interactive exhibit components, which could not be modified for contactless use, will be turned off or made inaccessible.
- All staff members have gone through the required training to ensure the health of both staff and visitors.
- Guidelines from the CDC are regularly monitored and protocols are adjusted as needed.
Bickford Theatre COVID-19 Policy
The Morris Museum has adopted a dynamic mask policy for upcoming events in the Bickford Theatre. Face masks are currently optional in the CENTER and HOUSE RIGHT sections (indicated in blue) and are required in the HOUSE LEFT section (indicated in red). Face masks are currently optional for Children’s Theatre performances. This policy is subject to change at any time. Please check back on our website or call the box office for our current policy before your scheduled performance date. For assistance, call the box office at 973-971-3706.